What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The best choice for creating gorgeous optin widgets
- No more need to be stuck with the generic optin forms that everyone else is using
- Unique styles and strong calls to action will help you increase your subscribers
- By increasing your leads you will also see an increase in generated revenue
- Loaded with customizable styles to match your website design
- Add Unlimited UberOptin forms and widgets to your website
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Uber Optin scores 73.74/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://uberoptin.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: uberoptin.com you’ll also be taken through to uberoptin.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)